Friday 18 December 2009

Feeling low after hospital visit

I felt very low after this last hospital appointment as felt was basically told you have tried everything and there is nothing left to try. Had a big bout of crying when I got home as felt totally hopeless which is not how I usually feel. Was very tired from the journey to the hospital on the tube and felt that it was a waste of time. I try hard to go for acceptance with hope for the future, but have had such a low few weeks spent mostly in bed that had a hard time keeping myself up.

Within a few days had talked myself round to feeling better as
a) need to keep in touch with hospital for when something new does come along and also for support for DLA if nothing else.

b)Will explore trying to go to private clinic in January if Benenden will pay for it.
c)Went out with some friends for evening, didn't feel like going but felt better when I went as they are very cheery people- so thanks Diane, Phillipa, Sarah,Lisa and Fiona.
d) am no worse off than before I went, am always worse in winter and it will pass soon enough and I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment