Monday 23 February 2009

101 things in 1001 days

Hi everyone I an just going to start doing this challenge and wondered if anyone fancied joining me. Its sounds interesting and also fun. Your list will of course be completely different to mine but I had fun making it and hope to have great fun doing- most- of them. David is looking forward to the pub crawl in Surrey but doesn't think I will get him to do the dancing class. sorry about the rubbish spreadsheet but maybe "someone" (Hi Telbel) might be able to make it better for me. I used these websites for info to start me off for ideas of things to do but really you can put anything you like.

http://www.dayzeroproject.com/

http://www.foldedspace.org/weblog/2007/04/101_thing_in_1001_days.html

http://www.dienu.com/

I am starting on first March and will therfore finish on 27th November 2011 I don't expext to get them all done but if you want to join my 101 CLUB it will be interesting to see what other people decide to do and how they get on. Happy 101 ing

Its a bit like an enormous target list. I really find its important to have things to look forward to especially on those days when you are not able to do very much-like yesterday. I like to do a bit of planning and have a few note books on the go with various projects that I am working towards. I start with a list then Break it down into achievable bite size bits.

For instance-I am trying to recover my sofa so first thing was: 1. fix broken cushion, 2.buy velcro for closure, 3.ask Ellen (daughter) to help make pattern and then hopefully she will help to 4.cover them. Have completed 1 and 2. Will do similar thing for my 101 things. I am starting on 1st march 2009 and will finish on 27th November 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment