Wednesday 25 February 2009

The Dreaded Disability Living Allowance Form

Ok I've had it a month now-had a reminder to send and still can't bring myself to do it. I keep telling myself I'm researching it so have rang a few helplines for advice on what to write. Have printed off guide from http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ and filled in my name and bank details and then.....

I guess its just it makes you think about how bad you really feel, how little you can do and the outcome could still be they take it away from you and you have to fight to get it back.

I know I said I had become decisive in my 25 things but this one I just cannot get to grips with and now I can't find a black pen so.. can't do it today either. Am going away today for a few days to Hever in Kent so maybe next Monday? Will let you know when I have completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment