Monday 3 August 2009

New Symptoms -go to doctor

I think I wished it on myself but with all this talk about swine flu I stupidly said I never get colds and I never get headaches. Famous last words.

Last week I started sneezing had a bit of a tickle but no temperature so not swine flu. Not helped by my friend following me round the shop saying swine flu every time I sneezed- I was sure someone was going to bash me for daring to come out with sneezing.

Have become obseessed with washing my hands each time I blow my nose not always convenient and then found myself with a headache for the last few days and a hoorible taste smell up my nose and in my mouth. Was convinced I had bad breath but was assured that I didn't.

Decided to go to doctor as maybe you are someone that gets headaches with fibro - in which case - I am sorry that you do- but I don't so it is an unusual symptom for me.

Felt a bit of a fraud in surgery with just a headache and a bad smell but was told that I had sinusitis so was very glad that I went.

It's just a lesson to learn to always go with new symptoms as now I will get some relief and wished I had gone earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment