Tuesday 2 June 2009

More Wise words

Whenever I see words that give me inspiration I write them down and keep them in a poretty notebook- well they are on here now, I hope you enjoy this selection.

Being a chronic babe means recognising your reality, accepting the limitations you can't change and being a rock star the rest of the time.

Chronic Babe

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles. But to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly--and happily- my addition

The purpose of life is to love and be loved.

Budhaa

Wisdom tells me I am nothing, Love tells me I am everything
Between the two, My life flows

A great Indian Master

Welcome to Holland
You thought you were going to Austria with mountains and skiing but you ended up in Holland which is flat and quiet. Holland can be just as nice when you get used to it.
www.cfidsselfhelp.org/library/welcome-holland

CFIDS selfhelp group

Laugh think cry, That's a full day
Where you started, Where you are
Where you are going.
Never give up, never give up
Enjoy your life, your family.
Be enthuisiastic
Keep dreams alive despite problems.
Work hard to make your dreams a reality
Thank god for the day for the moment.

Morning Coach podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment