Saturday 30 May 2009

Wise Words- From my Reflexologist

I was having a treatment from my reflexoligist and she came up with the following analogy for fibromyalgia, I really liked it and made a note of it at the time so I am re-producing it here for you I hope you like it.

The way you feel is a bit like driving a car.
Maybe you will never go into fifth gear again or even fourth.
Sometimes you may have to leave the car in the garage.
So maybe you need to be drivng an automatic or how about calling it cruising.
When the car is in the garage you can still cherish it polish it keep it happy.
If you go into fourth or fifth gear by mistake you may need a service or some tender loving care.
But you can drive along quite happily in cruise control.

Margaret Sullivan -reflexologist

No comments:

Post a Comment