Wednesday 13 May 2009

Dreaded DLA Form Part 3

Well it is finally done its in the post and whatever happens now happens. I know I have sent it off very late but I am hoping with all the supporting evidence I have sent it will be sucessful without them needing more evidence from my health professionals.

Have sent with it prescription form, letters from DH, consultants, ill health retirement letters, statement from myself as well as the 39 page form what more could they want?

I really have a mental block about doing this form and just put it off and put it off until it is like a weight hanging over me. I think it is becasue the outcome is so important if I lose it it means - no car, no disabled cab, no access to taxis when I can't drive but if that does happen then we will handle it. Should use CBT to not catastrophise about outcomes so must STOP worrying about it now.

It is such a lovely release that it is done phew

No comments:

Post a Comment