Thursday 21 May 2009

Wise Words-Living Your Best Life

I am inspired by other peoples sayings or wise words that seem to speak to me either something I have een written down or just sometimes someone will just say something and I think aha that is so true.
So I am going to post a short series of wise words wherevever they have come from I hope you like them.

You still have a life
You've got your life
and there is no reason
why you can't have a fulfilling one.

Recovery means making adjustments so that your life's journey continues to be a rich life journey but you have taken account of whatever the difficulties are that you are experiencing.

Whatever the problem you recognise what help and support you need in order to play a full part in your own life.
Sheila Hollins (Abigail Witchalls mother)

Still silent body
But within my spirit sings
Dancing in love light

Abigail Witchalls

Abigail Witchalls was stabbed in the neck and was left paralysed she composed this poem by blinking. She can now speak after being paralysed for four years.

I find her poem and the wise words of her mother very inspiring and aim to live my own life playing as full a part in it as I can

gentle hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment