Tuesday 20 April 2010

Gratitude Journal

Have been keeping a gratitude journal for a few months now and committed to making 5 entries every day for a month as part of my 101 list (see linked blog)

I found it really made a difference to how I felt on a daily basis even if I wasn't having a particularly good day I still found it possible to find something good to say about it.

Heres a sample days entry:

1. David changed the bed so that the sheets were lovely and clean to get into
2. David made dinner because I had a cold
3. Tom shopped for food for Terry and Linda's visit
4. Geri came to tidy, Ellen emptied her room and made up the bed
5. David paid for Geri to get a taxi home so I wouldn't have to drive her.

You see nothing startling or major but just looking for positive little moments like this each day make me feel happy

No comments:

Post a Comment