Thursday 29 April 2010

New Doctor

Was very fed up to find my doctor was pregnant again and although not looking far along at all having only a very neat bump had only a few weeks left to work and has probably had the baby by now. OK congratulations Dr R

I know it is very selfish of me but it soo difficult when you find a doctor you like who understands you, tries to help you and you have to go and get used to a new one or go back to an old one who is ok but not quite on the same wavelength.

Anyway tried the new doc and so far she seems OK apart from taking a few weeks to send up physio request though of course it could be the admin at the GP so will let that go.

There was a new doctor also at the hospital so I do feel like there is no-one who really knows me and my various symptoms. O well such is life

No comments:

Post a Comment