Sunday 26 April 2009

Blah Days

Today has been a bit of a blah day. Can't really explain why, woke up after really strange dream so was glad to wake up. It was a beautiful sunny day but just couldn't motivate myself to do anything. Sat in garden then summer house but just couldn't get comfortable felt vaguely uneasy all day and just blah.
Wanted to go out but just couldn't be bothered my DD went out and asked if I wanted anything and I asked her to bring me back the world.
She brought me back drumstick lollies as she said I was off to New York to play the drums- just go with this one, a hippo sweei because I had been on a safari, rainbow drops as I had been to the end of the rainbow. a girls magasine called bliss bcause that was how I would feel abd then a fab lolly because I am just fabulous- well you can imagine the tears were flowing from this and it was time to shake off this blah day. We read out silly things from the teen mag and I feel better now but glad this day is over.
How best to deal with one- go with it, maybe have bath and cry, do something nice for yourself, talk to yourself this day will pass and you have coped before and you will cope again. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment