Wednesday 8 April 2009

Invading my Sanctuary Help Mouse!!!

I have been very tired since coming back from my Turkish trip mainly to buy furniture for our house. It was extremely busy and because there was a time frame to work too I had not much choice but to go outside of my energy envelope.
I am horrified to find on my return a mouse living in our bedroom that my husband has been chasing around the room every night since. I feel so tired I find it almost impossible to keep my eyes open even during the day and my pain levels are sky high. I am finding it very hard not to be really grumpy all the time but the worst thing for me is that I want to withdraw to my sanctuary- my bedroom- but feel that it has been invaded by this unwanted albeit tiny visitor.

Its interesting to me how important it is to have a place where I can feel as comfortable as pssible when the day is not going well becasue of pain and tiredness and you jusy want to be alone.
I have bought some different traps and have been forced to have massive tidy up of bedroom which on a plus side is nice that it is tidier but not so good that I feel even more tired from the exertion of it all. will let you know when my visitor has gone and I do hope it not a family of mice help

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. My santuary is the bathroom or more often or not now the loo - not quite as cosy .
    Hopefully it is just the one.

    ReplyDelete