Saturday 14 March 2009

Flare-Ups

Had a terrible night Wednesday night couldn't sleep for pain in face had taken all medication possible and then just got up to come downstairs to be alone to pace.

Felt very bad and not consciencly deciding just trying to report how I dealt with it. Not saying this is a good way but only what happened. Had a good cry for ten or so minutes and a bit of a rant poor me, why me why won't it stop to myself. Then I gave my nose a good blow told myself to STOP put on the telly and a heating pack for my face and laid down on the sofa with the dog for a while. Paced up and down for a while telling myself well you've had this before you managed. It will go away had a play on my ipod still can't get good score made a cup of decaf tea and waited for next time tablets due. Eventually dozed off on sofa.

Then I went back to bed reviewed available tablets decided to have breakfast and then take tablets that I know will make me sleep.
When feel better think about is this a new pain? is it dental? do I need to see doctor?

Have had quite a few bad days in a row so will think about logging days to see if can work out cause but also accept there may be no cause. But am glad that day is over

No comments:

Post a Comment