Friday 20 March 2009

Its a Right Pain

I'm not sure why I keep getting an odd pain in my face which is very disconcerting. Unfortunately I find it very hard to deal with and have to stop myself from getting in a panic when it comes on.

Am worrying now in case it comes on tomorrow when I am at my Mum's 95th birthday party.
So am planning how to deal with it in case it does happen.
I am going to make sure I have the right medication with me need to go for a stronger one in the first place because if go with paracetamol can't then take co-codamol. Don't take these often becuase of side effect of constipation. Make sure have extra medication with me.
Have been looking for microwave heat pack that I made with a tube of material and rice but Ellen has promised to make me one if still can't find it by the morning. I have just remembered that they sell them in the chemisr round the corner so I can buy one if necesssary. I find heat is the best form of pain relief for this pain.
I am going to take a big scarf to wrap around me for the journey home and am going to make sure I rest before I go tomorrow and also that I have a really good rest now.
So my friends I am off to bed with more medication and an electric heat wrap and tomorrow will be better because I've planned for it to be fine and whatever happens I will cope with it.
goodnight and gentle hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment